Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Shirt


This shirt design came from the idea from a coworker. On June's First Friday my good artist friend Erwin Ledford did this sharpie illustration of me. I thought it was a fantastic rendering of my self and I am in deep laughter when I see this. I liked this illustration of my self so much that I used it as my wall paper on my cell phone. So every time I see my friends or family I show them this illustration. The responses towards the illustration are usually laughter and pure amusement. My girlfriend loves this illustration and though it was hilarious. So when my coworker saw it for the first time the first thing that came to her mind was to make a shirt for my girlfriend. I thought to myself  "that's not a bad idea." Thus, the making of  I love my man shirt. The debut of this shirt was at yesterday's First Friday. Thank you Mr. Ledford

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!

    You need to post these updates on Facebook so I don't miss out!

    ReplyDelete